South Carolina Would Be a Scary Place Without Conservation
This Halloween, we have a truly terrifying tale to tell! Imagine South Carolina without conservation: A place where overdevelopment, pollution, and resource depletion have run rampant–leaving our land, water, and communities in a state of irrevocable damage.
The scariest stories are often rooted in truth. The terrifying consequences of overdevelopment, pollution, and resource depletion are not just the stuff of nightmares; they are a potential future we must prevent. Luckily, our state has many dedicated organizations that fight tirelessly to protect our precious natural resources and communities.
We know you want to protect South Carolina’s environment from a dreadful fate, so here are some ways you can help today:
- Be prepared to take urgent action: sign up to receive CVSC Action Alerts via text
- Make our environment a priority at the Statehouse: tell legislators to put conservation on the agenda in 2024
- Support CVSC: donate before the end of the year to support our work heading into 2024
- Strengthen the conservation movement: forward this email to a friend and invite them to join CVSC
- Stay in the know: follow us on Facebook, Instagram, X, and LinkedIn
Your support empowers CVSC to fight for clean air, water, and land protection at the State House and in communities across South Carolina. We can’t do this work with you!